The 2018 REVO conference & exhibition is coming up in Manchester. Meet the author along with his team of retail property management experts.
Pragma’s new property team is very much looking forward to exhibiting at this year’s Revo, the retail property and place-making industry conference.
It’s the first major event for our team since FSP merged with the market-leading international consumer consultancy, also part of the St. Ives Group. Pragma’s enhanced capabilities will continue to support our clients globally on their property strategies, underpinning FSP’s industry-leading portfolio of retail property services, working with investors, developers, asset managers and retailers across Europe.
The integration comes at a time when rapid change in consumer demand is making long-term property decisions increasingly complicated. Our new property division will help clients navigate the disrupted property environment, combining Pragma’s strategy expertise and global insight, with FSP’s market-leading services. I’ll continue to lead the team, reporting into Alex Avery, MD of Pragma’s enhanced Travel and Property division.
This move is a compelling way to strengthen our combined proposition for existing clients, and, importantly, expand our industry leadership and reach. The new property division enables us to absorb global capability and skills while strengthening our insight and creativity. We’re truly excited about this next phase and the benefits it will bring to our clients.
Revo is a great opportunity for us to share this new proposition with the retail property community. With our larger team, greater insight, enhanced capabilities and unique ability to understand business issues from multiple perspectives, we are better placed than ever to help you overcome today’s challenges and benefit from the many opportunities open to our industry.
Pragma property continues to innovate with our offering. Do come and meet us at the stand:
- To learn about the new services the Pragma Property division can provide your company
- To hear about the latest innovations in global commercial property
- To understand more about our Virtual High Street retail model – With difficult trading conditions being the prevailing force on the high street, our clients are looking for new ways to navigate the uncertainty and future-proof their schemes. We’ve created the Virtual High Street (VHS) to measure the impact of current and future trends on retailer profitability.
This latest tool combines our understanding of space and investment requirements with trading performance of stores, and can quantify how the pressures facing retailers across the country will affect their ability to occupy physical stores. At REVO, we’ll be talking through how these insights help identify which retailers across key merchandise groups will best respond to the fast-changing retail environment.
For investors this means understanding:
- The impact of future cost pressures
- Which retailers in your centre or portfolio are most resilient to change
- The retailers under increasing pressure without preventive action
- The best tenant line-up and strategies to ensure you have a profitable scheme
We look forward to sharing more of this with you. We’ll be at Stand 5, during the exhibition on 19th and 20th September 2018 and would be delighted to see you.
About the Author:
The team from Pragma includes:
Alex Avery – Managing Director, Travel & Property
Ken Gunn – Managing Director, Property
Andrew McVicker – Director, Property
Sam Fox – Associate Director, Property
Patrick Cox – Senior Consultant, Property
Jo Biddle – Consultant, Property
Please contact any of the team directly to arrange a meeting during the exhibition, or to find out more about Pragma’s Property offer.